I have been in business since 2000, providing firearm repair and maintenance service. Prior to that, I had been an amateur gunsmith for many years. I did most of my own work, as well as some for friends and family.
There were some things I couldn’t do or didn’t have the confidence to do. These things I tried to take to some of our local gunsmiths. Some things were fixed. However, I ran into quite a lot of “it’ll cost more to fix than it’s worth”, “I don’t work on those” or “you want to do what?”.
I decided then there needs to be somebody to fix all the guns nobody else wants to work on.
I enrolled in Lassen College’s Gunsmithing program to round out my knowledge. After over 2 years there I started my business. I started working with a local firearms manufacturer also. Through this association I learned quite a lot about NFA firearms. (Machine guns, suppressors, etc.)
I have worked on everything from black powder to beltfeds.
Here are just some of the firearms that I have worked on;
- AK’s: 47’s Full and semi-auto, 74’s, “Krinkovs” in 5.45 & 7.62x39, Pistols
- AR-15/M-16: Full and semi-auto, rifle, carbine and pistol.
- Beretta: Pistols- M92, M1934, carbines and shotguns
- Browning: High Power, Auto-5, .22 Automatic rifles, A-bolt, BAR 1918, A1 & A2, 1919A4
- Colt: Pocket Auto, Police positive revolvers, 1911, Woodsman, AR15
- Enfield Rifles: P14 & P17
- Lee Enfield Rifles: No1’s,No4’s,No5,Ishapore 2A
- Marlin: Lever action ceterfire and 22 rifles, SA 22's
- Mossberg: 22's, lever action rifles, shotguns
- Remington: SA and bolt action 22's, 700, 870,11-87,788 etc.
- Savage/Stevens: 311 SxS shotgun,520 Shotgun, bolt action rifles, single shot shotguns, combo guns
- Taurus: Revolvers, pistols, Lightning pump rifles
- Uzi: Full size SA & FA, Pistol, Micro
- Webley: Mark IV & Mark VI revolvers
- Winchester: Model 70 & 100 rifles, 12, 1300 & 1400 shotguns